Petaluma, California Hotel near Napa Valley
Enjoy easy access to the calm shores of the winding Petaluma River, Point Reyes National Seashore and Tomales Bay.
Downtown Petaluma -Explore historic downtown Petaluma, which miraculously survived the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco. Guests can stroll past charming Victorian-style buildings which house quaint boutiques, art galleries and antique shops. While downtown, explore exceptional restaurants, wine tasting rooms, community theaters and live entertainment venues.
Sonoma County Wine Getaway -Savor distinctive vintages and local cuisine as you cruise through Sonoma and Napa Valley's sun-kissed wineries and tasting rooms, located a short drive from our hotel. Sonoma County is more than just great tasting wine. Culinary enthusiasts can also savor Sonoma delicacies with a visit to the Marin French Cheese Co., the Petaluma Creamery and many Farm Trail farms, maps are available at our Front Desk.
Sonoma County Local Attractions -Spend an afternoon at the historic Petaluma Adobe State Historical Park, or experience Sonoma County's most exciting NASCAR racing at Infineon Raceway. Our hotel offers easy access to premier shopping at the Petaluma Village Premium Outlets.
You will find and array of places to go and things to do starting with Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory, Lagunitas Brewing Company and the Cinnabar theater right in town not far from the hotel. Then the Charles M. Schulz Museum is situated north of Petaluma in Santa Rosa and the Jelly Belly Factory is east of us in the town of Fairfield.
Sonoma County Outdoor Attractions -Outdoor adventure in Sonoma County are aplenty. Enjoy hiking under the towering shade of ancient redwoods at Muir Woods National Monument or Armstrong Redwood Reserve, or enjoy whale watching, horseback riding and kayaking at Point Reyes National Seashore or Tomales Bay.
Visit nearby Shollenberger Park, a stunning natural wetlands for bird watching, walking or running. Golfers of all skill levels will enjoy year-round golfing at several championship golf courses, including Rooster Run Golf Course, Adobe Creek Golf Course and Windsor Golf Course. Check-out our golf package if you interested.
Sonoma County, CA Area Attractions
- Downtown Petaluma - 2 miles
- Sonoma State University - 7 miles
- Point Reyes National Seashore - 26 miles
- Muir Woods National Monument - 40 miles
- Tule Elk State Natural Reserve - 30 miles
- Schollenberger Park - 5 miles
- Lagunitas Brewing Company - 2 miles
- Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory & Tours
- 5 miles
- Petaluma Village Premium Outlets - 1 mile
- Cinnabar Theater - 1 mile
- Petaluma Adobe State Historical Park - 5 miles
- Infineon Raceway - 14 miles
- Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve
- 31 miles
- Anheuser-Busch Beer Factory - 55 miles
- Six Flags Marine World - 37 miles
- Sonoma Valley Wine Country - 10 miles
- Napa Valley Wine Country - 25 miles
- Golden Gate Bridge - 42 miles
- Charles M. Schulz Museum - 17 miles
- Jelly Belly Factory - 55 miles
- Angel Island - 35 miles
Nearby Sonoma County Cities
- Novato - 12 miles
- Sonoma - 14 miles
- Santa Rosa - 17 miles
- Napa - 25 miles
- Bodega Bay - 27 miles
- San Francisco - 39 miles
Nearby Sonoma County Businesses & Hospitals
- Alcatel-Lucent - 1 block
- Camel Bak - 6 miles
- Clover Stornetta - 1 block
- Clovis - 1 mile
- Cymatix - 1 mile
- Dow Pharmaceutical - 1 block Hydrofarm - 5 miles
- Force 10 Networks - 4 miles
- FrontRow - 4 miles
- Hydropoint - 5 miles
- Niku - 3 miles
- Petaluma Valley Hospital - 3 miles
- Tegal Corporation - 2 miles
- Willowbrook Feed - 1 mile
- Workrite Ergonomics - 3 miles
Sonoma County Area Transportation
- Petaluma Municipal Airport - 5 miles
- Charles Schulz Airport - 21 miles
- San Francisco International Airport - 55 miles
- Oakland International Airport - 55 miles
Driving Directions to the Quality Inn Petaluma
From Santa Rosa -From US-101 S, exit 476 for Petaluma Blvd N toward Penngrove. Turn left at Old Redwood Hwy N, followed by the first left onto N McDowell Blvd. Make the first left onto Montero Way.