Spend the Holidays in Petaluma When you head to southern California this November and December, make sure to enjoy all the seasonal activities this bustling city has to offer this holiday season. Take the kids pumpkin picking at the Petaluma Pumpkin Patch, or watch in awe of the Lighted Boat Parade. There's even a plethora of shopping deals for bargain hunters at places like downtown Petaluma and Petaluma Village Premium Outlet.
Petaluma Things to See and Do
- It's hard to imagine a better way to celebrate Halloween than by visiting the Petaluma Pumpkin Patch. Kids will love wandering through the a-maze-ing corn maze and snagging their very own pumpkin - not to mention watching the Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Though Petaluma's warm temperatures aren't conducive to winter activities, the city's Holiday Lighted Boat Parade is the perfect way to kick off holiday festivities. Beginning at 6 p.m., watch as lighted boats sail into the Turning Basin December 7.
- Celebrate the arrival of Santa Claus and the accompanying Christmastime festivities with Santa's Riverboat Arrival. Held on November 30, children can watch in anticipation as Santa and Mrs. Claus sail into Petaluma at noon and then distribute candy.
- Enjoy a refreshing blend of Italian fare and casual elegance at Cucina Paradiso. You'll be thankful you chose this traditional Italian restaurant for your Thanksgiving needs when you taste chef Dennis's mouthwatering Italian bites and desserts.
- When it comes to dining out this holiday season, you can't go wrong with Old Chicago Pizza's delicious deep-dish pizza. Since its debut in 1978, this pizza joint has been dishing up lip-smacking slices of Chicago-style pizza to family and friends.
- Using only the freshest ingredients, Water Street Bistro is the perfect place to spend some family time around the table this holiday season. Whether you prefer to dine in or take an order to go, you'll love Water Street's French-inspired recipes.
- It's easy to cross off those last few holiday gifts from your list when you visit downtown. From antique to boutique to brand names, historic downtown Petaluma has it all. Shoppers can feel free to shop 'til they drop with over 15 specialty shops.
- Located just five minutes from downtown, Petaluma Village Premium Outlet is any savvy shopper's dream. Stock up on quality merchandise from Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, and more without having to break the bank this holiday season.
- Looking for a night out on the town? Theater Square is the perfect place to spend the holiday season with your friends and family. You'll find plenty to do and see along Petaluma Boulevard, including movies, restaurants, and shopping, to name a few.